Heart in Italy, dreams in California, struggle in France
Did you send Ale to a school in Siberia? :) You all look so good, and Claudio is amazingly cute! Have fun enjoying all the winter virus, in Portugal we are having the same joys with the girls!Missing you all so much... As soon as all the virus will go away and I'll have some free time, I'll write you an email!Hugs and kisses from the portuguese girls to the italian boys, and from me and Pedro to all of you! Helena
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Did you send Ale to a school in Siberia? :) You all look so good, and Claudio is amazingly cute!
Have fun enjoying all the winter virus, in Portugal we are having the same joys with the girls!
Missing you all so much... As soon as all the virus will go away and I'll have some free time, I'll write you an email!
Hugs and kisses from the portuguese girls to the italian boys, and from me and Pedro to all of you!
Helena
Post a Comment